I offer affordable digital mastering from your source files or audio tape. Virtually any source can be utilized: digital files, analog tape, cassette, mini disc, DAT and more.
Mastering is tailored for your intended medium: vinyl, CD, download, streaming or cassette.
Analog tape transfers are made at Musicol Recording Studio using a Studer A810 1/4″ 2-track machine, captured at 24-bit/96kHz via an Apogee Duet interface.
Contact me for rates and scheduling.
- Adam Audio A7X
- Cockos REAPER
- HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master
- iZotope RX4 Audio Restoration
- Tokyo Dawn Labs Limiter GE No.6
- Tokyo Dawn Labs Kotelnikov GE Compressor
- Tokyo Dawn Labs Slick EQ Mastering Equalizer
- Tokyo Dawn Labs Nova GE Dynamic Equalizer
- PSP Vintage Warmer Compressor
- Fabfilter Pro Q2 Equalizer
- Waves Gold Bundle