I offer affordable digital mastering from your source files or audio tape. Virtually any source can be utilized: digital files, analog tape, cassette, mini disc, DAT and more.
Mastering is tailored for your intended medium: vinyl, CD, download, streaming or cassette. As house engineer at Musicol Recording and Pressing, I have experience cutting vinyl lacquers, so I know firsthand what a good vinyl master entails.
Final CD master discs are provided on high quality Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs. High resolution masters can be provided burned to a CD data disc, and also downloadable via Google Drive with MD5 checksums.
Contact me for rates and scheduling.
- Adam Audio A7X
- Cockos REAPER
- HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master
- Studer A810 1/4″ 2-track machine, captured at 24-bit/96kHz via an Apogee Duet interface
- Fabfilter Pro Q2 Equalizer, Pro L2 Limiter
- Tokyo Dawn Labs Limiter No.6 GE, Kotelnikov Compressor GE, Slick EQ Mastering Equalizer, Nova Dynamic Equalizer GE
- PSP Audio Vintage Warmer Compressor
- Stillwell Audio Bombardier Buss Compressor, Vibe EQ
- Waves Audio Gold, Renaissance Maxx, CLA Compressors, Puigchild Compressor, Scheps 73 EQ, API 550, SSL G-Channel
- iZotope RX4 Audio Restoration
- Custom JS plugins, including compression, EQ, saturation and mid-side utilities